- Fits 2015-Newer S550 Mustang
- Adds caster and camber adjustability
- 100% bolt-on design
- No fabrication needed
- Installs with simple hand tools
- Manufactured from CNC, laser-cut steel plate
- 1.75-degrees of total camber adjustability
- Teflon-lined spherical bearings
- Caster adjustability
- Used factory boltholes
- Works with stock and factory-style aftermarket struts
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications
- Durable powdercoat finish
- Available in black hammertone and red powdercoat
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly built in the U.S.A.
Add caster and camber adjustability, and fix alignment issues on your
lowered S550 Mustang with Caster/Camber Plates from BMR Suspension. The
factory alignment adjustability can be insufficient when you lower your
2015-newer Mustang. Manufactured from CNC, laser-cut steel plate, BMR’s
CP001 Caster/Camber Plates are designed to add caster and camber
adjustability to the S550 front suspension. BMR also replaces the weak
factory strut mount bushing with high-quality US-made, Teflon-lined
spherical bearings. This allows you to correct the alignment on lowered
S550s and add aggressive alignment setting for racing applications.
BMR’s CP001’s Caster/Camber Plates replace the factory upper strut
mounts. The design increases the camber adjustability and adds caster
adjustability that isn’t available from the factory. These adjustments
also help reduce unwanted tire wear from too much negative camber.
BMR Suspension designed the CP001 Caster/Camber Plates for street
performance, drag race, and handling application. This 100% bolt-on kit
use existing boltholes and supplied hardware, allowing for easy
installation. Once installed, the Caster/Camber Plates give you a total
camber range of 1.75 degrees. This allows you to correct the alignment
on lowered Mustangs. BMR’s Caster/Camber Plates also give you the
ability to add aggressive alignment settings for both the street and
track. This helps to keep the largest possible tire contact patch for
autocross and road race applications.
BMR Suspension’s CP001 Caster/Camber Plates are available in black
hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation
time is about 2 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!