- Fits 2015-2017 Mustang GT & EcoBoost
- 100% bolt-on design
- No fabrication needed
- Installs with simple hand tools
- Manufactured from DOM and square steel tubing
- CNC-machined billet aluminum spacers
- Reinforces front lower control arm mounts
- Greatly reduces K-member deflection
- Used factory boltholes and hardware
- Works with stock and most aftermarket headers and exhaust systems (Does not fit with Kooks LT Headers)
- No change in NVH
- Durable powdercoat finish
- Available in black hammertone and red powdercoat
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly built in the U.S.A.
Increase steering stability, K-member rigidity, and reduce front
alignment changes on your S550 Mustang with a front Chassis Brace from
BMR Suspension. The factory K-member and lower control arm mount can
deflect under hard braking and extreme lateral loading. Built from a
mixture of heavy-duty 2 1/4-inch DOM steel and 1- by 1.5-inch
rectangular tubing, BMR’s CB006 Chassis Brace is designed to support and
stiffen the factory S550 K-member and front suspension. This increases
steering feel and stability during aggressive braking and maneuvering.
BMR’s CB006’s front Chassis Brace ties the front lower control mounts to
the rear legs of the K-member. The design reinforces every major area
of the K-member effectively reducing deflection when fore, aft, and
lateral loads are applied to the chassis.
BMR Suspension designed the CB006 front Chassis Brace for street
performance, drag race, and handling application. This 100% bolt-on kit
use existing boltholes and supplied hardware, allowing for easy
installation with simple hand tools. Once installed, the Chassis Brace
minimizes lower control arm mounts and K-member deflection with no
change in NVH. This brace reduces deflection, increasing steering feel
and stability on both the street and track. This brace is designed to
fit with both stock and aftermarket headers and exhaust systems.
BMR Suspension’s CB006 front Chassis Brace is available in black
hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation
time is about 1 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
***NOTE: The Brace does not fit V6 or GT350 models. It also does not fit
2015+ Mustang V8 applications with Kooks Long Tube Headers.***