Get more air into your 4.6L Engine with Ford Racing's twin 62mm bore throttle body. It flows just over 350cfm more than the factory unit, this throttle body will support the most heavily modified engines! A handheld tuner is required to reprogram the ECU.
- Fits in factory location on 2005-2010 Mustang GT
- Does not include calibration, CALIBRATION REQUIRED, sold for tuner use
- Twin 62mm bore (stock Mustang GT is twin 55mm)
- CFM Rating: 1306cfm (stock dual 55mm throttle body: 953cfm)*
- Precision machined from billet aluminum to ensure consistency
- Polished finish with machined Ford Racing logo
- Fully assembled complete with throttle position sensor and actuator motor, ready to bolt on!
- Uses OE gears to prevent gear bind and wear common with other aftermarket throttle bodies
- Electronic throttle control was introduced on the Mustang in 2005. It's introduction has made attention to detail and setup of replacement throttle bodies even more critical than in the past.
All Ford Racing ETC throttle bodies feature:
- All factory sensors installed - no need to tear apart your original throttle body
- Calibrated for idle air flow using the same procedure as production throttle bodies
- Precision billet construction with tapered inlet for consistent high flow
- Polished aluminum for great looks and underhood "bling"
- The only throttle bodies backed by Ford Racing with the logo CNC'd in
- Validation through hundreds of hours of dyno, racing, and street performance driving
*All cfm ratings are calibrated at 28-inches of water, measured on SuperFlow SF-1020 Flow Bench.