- Performance throttle body for vehicles equipped with electronic throttle control (ETC) Similar to throttle body (M-9926-CJ) on the 2008 Mustang FR500CJ race car
- Fits in factory location on 2005-2010 Mustang GT
- Twin 62mm bore (stock Mustang GT is twin 55mm)
- Precision machined from billet aluminum to ensure consistency
- Polished finish with machined Ford Racing logo
- Tested to Ford original equipment specifications for cold and hot weather
- Fully assembled complete with throttle position sensor and actuator motor, ready to bolt on!
- Uses OE gears to prevent gear bind and wear common with other aftermarket throttle bodies
- Does not include calibration, CALIBRATION REQUIRED, sold for tuner use
- Electronic throttle control was introduced on the Mustang in 2005. It's introduction has made attention to detail and setup of replacement throttle bodies even more critical than in the past.
In the September 2010 issue of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords, the editors made big power numbers with the intake, hot rod 3V cams and CNC ported cylinder heads. Visit the MM&FF website for an install article on this new intake.
The M-9424-463V 4.6L 3-Valve Performance Intake Manifold normally shows flexing of the manifold body during normal operation with some fuel rail movement. Our testing shows this flexing will not lead to premature failure of the manifold, injector or injector gasket. Ford Racing will replace any M-9424-463V 4.6L 3-Valve Performance Intake Manifold that fails due to defects in workmanship or materials within three (3) years of the date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required for submission of warranty claim. To the extent allowed by law, this warranty does not cover towing, shipping, removal, installation, rental vehicles, storage, loss of time, commercial loss, loss of use of vehicle, inconvenience, incidental or consequential damages, or other economic loss. Contact the Ford Performance Call Center at (800)367-3788 for details. Damage as a result of improper tuning is not covered.