- Black Wrinkle Finish.
- Fits 2011-2014 Mustang GT with MANUAL transmission.
- Produces 624 SAE hp @ 6900 rpm and 536 SAE lb-ft @ 4700 rpm, at approximately 9 psi of boost with 93 octane fuel
- Calibration eliminates "skip-shift" feature
- For optimum engine performance, Ford Racing recommends M-12405-M50 Ford Racing spark plugs.
- 2.3L Twin Screw Whipple Supercharger Assembly
- Intake manifold, electronic throttle body, air inlet system, fuel rail
- Complete air-to-liquid intercooler system with intercooler pump, heat exchanger and intercooler reservoir
- Drive Belt: FEAD 6-rib system
- 47 lb/hr, 6-hole, high-impedance fuel injectors
- Ford Racing ProCal for significantly improved throttle response and performance feel.
to multiple powertrain calibrations, online registration is required to
receive ProCal calibration delivery tool after purchase
Racing does not ship ProCal tools directly overseas. Customers must
make special arrangements with their Ford Racing Distributor
- Powertrain calibrations are developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles only
- Unlike our competitors, all Ford Racing Power Upgrade Packages are 50 state emissions legal
and state laws prohibit any person from installing aftermarket add-on
or modified parts prior to the sale of a new motor vehicle
Race Pages editor Jason Reiss had the opportunity to spend a few days
with a 2011 Mustang GT with the FRPP supercharger kit. To read his
review, visit the Race Pages Blog site.