The Roush 2005-2014 Mustang lower control arm
helps improve the performance and styling for your rear suspension.
The arms are made from solid billet aluminum, providing a stiffer and
lighter lower trailing arm than the stock part. This part is CNC
machined for high-quality production and improved appearance.
This part features rubber bushings, as opposed to
polyurethane bushings, which some less developed competitive products
use. The rubber bushings don't crack under load like polyurethane and
provide for much better NVH and ride quality.
- Improves the power transfer from the rear wheels to the ground
- Fits 2005-2014 Ford Mustangs
- Excellent for high-horsepower applications
- Replace the less rigid stamped steel units
- Made from CNC machined billet aluminum
- Features rubber bushings that won't crack like bushing made from polyurethane and provides improved NVH and ride quality
- Features "ROUSH" logo
- Sold as a pair, including one for both left and right sides
- Extensively engineered and tested to ensure proper balance with entire vehicle as an integrated system
- Fits 2005-2014 Mustangs
- Excellent for high horsepower