You’ve spent the time getting your engine ready for a show. Now take
the final step in showcasing your engine by adding/installing a set of
ROUSH Mustang Hood Struts
to your 2005-2014 Mustang.
Mustang gas-charged hood struts eliminate the need for the factory
hood-prop rod and lift the hood to a greater angle allowing easier view
on the entire engine compartment and allowing more light to shine in
to showcase your pride-and-joy, the Mustang engine.
ROUSH hood struts use the factory OEM attachment points and no drilling required.
The kit contains black e-coated stainless steel brackets with the
ROUSH logo laser cut into the brackets and heavy duty gas-charged
These ROUSH Mustang hood struts fit all 2005-2014
Mustangs including the GT, V6, ROUSH, GT500, Shelby, Boss, Bullitt,
Saleen, and SMS. These gas-charged struts are designed and engineered
to work with the factory hood design and weight. Using these struts
with any other type of hood may produce bowing or may put too much of a
load on the struts and they may not provide sufficient support to keep
the hood in the upright position.
- Easy to install - Less than one hour labor and NO drilling
- Designed to eliminate the Ford factory hood prop-rod
- Made with heavy duty gas struts
- Black e-coated steel brackets with laser cut ROUSH logo
- Increases open hood angle to allow for more lighting and better display
- Fits all 2005+ Mustangs (GT, V6, ROUSH, Saleen, Shelby, SMS, Boss, and Bullitt)