The Roush 2010-2012 Mustang Front Splitter is made from high-strength TPO
(thermal plastic olefin) for long lasting durability, and is made in the
U.S.A. at ROUSH's own plastics manufacturing facility. The plastic is
molded with high-pressure injection, the same process used by the
automotive manufactures. Installation takes only minutes, and there is
no trimming needed, as there would be with our competitors products.
All required parts are included.
Front Splitters help to reduced drag and increase downforce on your
vehicle. When in use the front splitter improves your car's
aerodynamics by improving the transition between the high-velocity
airflow underneath the car and the much slower freestream airflow of the
ambient atmosphere. It works by providing a space for the underbody
airflow to decelerate and expand so that it does not cause excessive
flow separation and drag.
- Add true race-inspired styling for your ROUSH Ford Mustang Front Fascia
- Fits and requires the ROUSH Mustang Front Fascia
- Made from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) for long lasting durability
- Shaped with high-pressure injection molding, the same process that the OEMs use
- Installs in minutes
- No trimming needed
- All required parts included
- Comes unpainted with grained texture to increase longevity against rock impacts from driving
- Made in the U.S.A.
This splitter is unpainted and features a grained texture to be more resistant to impact from rocks while driving.